The ability to seal fire into objects/beings. Variation of Elemental Sealing.
The user is able to seal fire within objects/beings and release them when needed, causing it to have various effects on the target.
- Ignite the fire sealed within a targeted person to burn them inside out later.
- Have the flames unseal when a specific condition is triggered, similar to a time or sensory bomb.
- Seal away flames in the area with the effect of an extinguisher.
- Have the heat of the fire inflict pain on the victim from inside out, preventing them from operating at full power.
- Powerful or magical users may utilize more exotic flames — dark, hell, cosmic or holy fire — for devastating and interesting effects on the target.
- Fire cannot be unsealed if the host is in an environment in which fire cannot exist (i.e. underwater, vacuum).
- Targets of Fire Immunity or Water Mimicry cannot have fire sealed into bodies.
- Meaningless against targets attuned to a fire physiology, such as phoenixes, unless the flames are strong enough to smother the target's body.
- Powerful Fire Manipulation users can remove sealed flames.
- Destruction of host body will unwittingly unleash sealed flames.
- Wonderweiss Margela (Bleach)
- Rei Ōgami (Code:Breaker)
- Jiraiya (Naruto)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Mui (Naruto)
- Duke of Soleanna (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)
- Bomb Ring (Final Fantasy IV)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.