- "My soul is already alit with flames."
- ― Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)
The ability to have a soul of flame. Variation of Elemental Soul.
- Blazing/Flame/Flaming Soul
- Soul of Fire/Flame
The user has a soul that is made out of fire. They may be able to manifest their soul outside their body to perform a series of activities or able to channel the fire from their soul into concussive attacks or blasts.
- May be incapable of extinguishing the flames once they are lit.
- Immunity to fire's damage does not necessarily mean immunity to pain from fire.
- May lose powers to someone with Soul Absorption or Fire Absorption.
- Weak against Soul Manipulation.
- Lords of Cinder (Dark Souls series); via the First Flame
- Demon Prince (Dark Souls III: The Ringed City); via Soul of the Demon Prince
- Soul of Cinder (Dark Souls III); via Soul of the Lords
- Liz Sherman (Dark Horse Comics/Hellboy)
- Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Users of Blazing Soul (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)