- Fire Attack/Bashing/Hit/Offense
The user can use fire to power a strike (punch, kick, headbutt, etc.), allowing burning damage from the fire used in the strike.
- Attack Powers
- Elemental Mode
- Elemental Strike
- Energy Strike
- Enhanced Combat
- Fire Attacks
- Fire Defense
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Megaton Kick
- Megaton Punch
- Power Augmentation
- Power Fists
- Pyrokinetic Combat
- Users may require an outside source of fire to make a strike.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Can be put out by powers such as Water Manipulation.
- Firebenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Hare (Monster Ranchers)
- Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece)
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
- Sanji (One Piece)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Sabo (One Piece)
- Homura (Senran Kagura)
- Might Guy (Naruto)
- Rin Natsuki (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Various members of the Third Generation (Fire Force/Fire Brigade of Flames)
- B-Sha (Megadimension Neptunia VII)
- Pokemon that can use Fire Punch (Pokémon)
- Pokemon that can use Blaze Kick (Pokémon)
- Jimmy Lewis (SNK)
- Star Hanabi (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.