- Flame/Pyrokinetic Surfing
User controls the fire in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally needed equipment.
- Enhanced Speed by riding a wave of fire.
- Pyrokinetic Flight by lifting a part of fire this can be done by:
- Shaping it into a pillar, slide or something similar and riding it, this forces the user to stay relatively close to the element.
- Lifting a part of it and simply flying away.
- Sliding 'Surfing' or 'skating' the fire without board or skates.
- Supernatural Leap by making the fire 'fling' the user in the wanted direction.
- Firebenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Pyronites (Ben 10)
- Alan Albright
- Blazestone (The Incredibles)
- Jim Hammond/Human Torch (Marvel Comics)
- Thomas "Toro" Raymond (Marvel Comics)
- Johnny Storm/Human Torch (Marvel Comics)
- Dante Pertuz/Inferno (Marvel Comics)
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
- Choi Jong-In (Solo Leveling)
- Ignacious (Warcraft)
- Firebending (Avatar: The Last Airbender)