The power to have a fixed direction while moving. Sub-power of Mobile Invulnerability.
- Constant Direction
- Directional Unstoppability
The user has a fixed direction when moving, ensuring that nothing other than the user themselves can change their direction. While they can be sped up, slowed down or stopped by others, the user's direction is unalterable, and will continue moving in the direction it was moving in.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Fixed Speed
- Inertia Manipulation
- Juggernaut Momentum
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Momentum Manipulation
- Motion Concentration
- Motion Manipulation
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Can be stopped by Absolute Defense.
- May require extreme size, or mass to be effective.
- Is still able to be changed in speed, so is not truly unstoppable.
- Can still have their speed changed, or even be stopped.
- Linoone (Pokémon)