- Constant Duration
- Fixed Time
The user has a fixed, constant duration/time when moving, meaning that the time they take to move any distance is always fixed, especially in a short duration/in short times, which maybe finite or indefinite. The user can change the distance they travel in, but the duration says the same in all situations. Even gravity may not change the duration. When moving, the duration is usually the "seconds" in "meters per second" in speed or velocity.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Duration Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Fixed Speed
- Motion Concentration
- Motion Manipulation
- Speed Maintenance
- Time Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- May require duration to be short for power to be effective.
- May not be able to change the duration or time they move in.
- Gargoyles (Gargoyles)