The power to have a fixed speed while moving. Sub-power of Mobile Invulnerability.
- Constant Speed
- Partial Unstoppability
The user has a fixed speed when moving, meaning that their speed is always constant, nothing can slow/stop the user, and they can't be sped up. However, their direction is still changeable, so a strong enough or applied-for-long force can change their direction of motion of the user.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Fixed Direction
- Fixed Duration
- Inertia Manipulation
- Juggernaut Momentum
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Momentum Charge
- Momentum Manipulation
- Motion Concentration
- Motion Manipulation
- Speed Maintenance
- Velocity Manipulation
- Can be stopped by Absolute Defense.
- May require high speeds for power to be effective.
- May require extreme size, or mass to be effective.
- May be defeated by momentum redirection, effectively using their own power against them.
- Is still able to be changed in direction, so is not truly unstoppable.
- May not be able to be sped up.
- Valkyrie 1000 Shoe (Kim Possible)