The ability to have blood that is flammable. Sub-Power of Body Temperature Manipulation. Variation of Blood Property Manipulation and Flammable Bodily Fluids. Combination of Fire Generation and Blood Generation. Opposite to Cryogenic Blood.
- Burning Blood
- Combustible Blood
- Fire Blood
- Pyrokinetic Blood
The user's blood is flaming hot, igniting in contact with air. The user of this power can use their blood as a weapon by heating it to the point where it is as hot as fire.
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Property Manipulation
- Body Temperature Manipulation
- Combustion Inducement
- Fire Manipulation
- Flammable Bodily Fluids
- Self Combustion
- Users without Blood Generation may end up bleeding too much, even lethally.
- If the blood is overwhelmingly flammable, the user could burst to flames completely.
- In extreme cases, the user could explode.