- Flat/2D Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Pancake Flatness
- Self Compression
- Two-Dimensional Form
The user is or can make themselves turn completely flat with no or almost no depth. This ability can allow them to slide through cracks in walls, hide by standing sideways, stick to walls, and slide under locked doors. Some users can also choose freely shift parts of their body to become flat and sharp.
- Body Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Dimension Shifting
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Paper Mimicry
- Sharpness Manipulation
- Stick Figure Physiology
- String Physiology
- In some cases, changing between the two can result in a time lag in transforming.
- Could reform in spaces that can't accommodate 3D size.
- May require a surface to travel upon.
- Most users can become extremely thin, but not fully two-dimensional.
- Ravio's bracelet (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)