- "I sometimes can see the weak places in an opponent—shatterpoints where the unbreakable can be broken. They can occur in individuals…and in events."
- ― Mace Windu, Star Wars
- "I can see every flaw. All I have to do is pour the Force into the cracks…"
- ― Cade Skywalker, Star Wars
- Defect/Imperfection Enhancement
- Flaw Magnification
User can magnify the defects or flaws in anything (biological, genetic, cellular, structural, geological, spiritual, spatial/dimensional, abstract/conceptual, etc.), enhancing even the smallest possible flaws until they completely overwhelm and destroy the target. The amount of time necessary for total breakdown depends on the users skill and the targets nature.
- Cellular Disintegration
- DNA Disintegration
- Error Inducement
- Fortitude Weakening
- Stability Manipulation
- Structure Weakening
- Vulnerability Inducement
- Weakness Detection
- Weakness Manipulation
- Wound Inducement
- Cannot create flaws, only enhance existing ones.
- Weak against Flawless Healing.
- Tak (Stephen King's Desperation)