- "Phew...Good thing I'm indestructible."
- ― Francis (Left 4 Dead)
The power to possess absolutely no weaknesses. Sub-power of Omnipotence. Variation of Absolute Immortality, and Perfection. Not to be confused with Absolute Invulnerability and Absolute Invincibility.
- Flawless Invulnerability/Imperviousness/Invincibility/Immunity/Immortality/Unbreakability/Unharmability
- No/Zero/Anti Weakness
Users have no physical, spiritual or mental weaknesses, giving them immunity to everything that may harm them, essentially making them invincible and immune to anything.
This power can be achieved as the final result of such powers as:
- Absolute Will - User wills their weaknesses into non-existence.
- Abolishment - User abolishes/overturns their weaknesses and changes the very nature of them.
- Freedom - if the User achieves the state of freedom or is born free from everything.
- Omni-Negation - User negates all weaknesses becoming immutable to everything.
- Superior Adaptation - User adapts to the point they eliminate all weakness becoming impervious to all harm.
- All Immunities
- All Defensive Abilities
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Invulnerability
- Anti Storage
- Meta Erasure Immunity
- Meta Power Immunity
- Power Anchoring
- Strong Soul
- Absolute Will
- Limitation Transcendence
- Superior Adaptation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Reader Embodiment
- Swamp Thing (DC Comics); as God-Thing
- Empty Hand (DC Comics)
- Berserker/Magni (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Anantashesha (Hinduism)
- Behemoth (Judeo-Christianity)
- Leviathan (Judeo-Christianity)
- Ziz (Judeo-Christianity)
- The Snarl (Order of the Stick)
- Virgil The Ring Lord (Saga Frontier)
- Absolutely Safe Capsule (Mother 3)