The power to manipulate the flight of various things. Variation of Superpower Manipulation.
- Flight Control
- Flight Enabling
The user can enable themselves and others to fly, and manipulate the flights of people who can fly using any other abilities. They will also be able to manipulate the flights of winged animals and planes and have limited Telekinesis by making objects fly for a short time.
- Aviokinetic Combat
- Flight including user and others.
- Flight Bestowal
- Flight Field Projection
- Flight Negation
- Trajectory Manipulation by controlling the flight paths.
- Manipulate users of Flight when they are using their power.
- Air Manipulation can control the air to allow the user and others to fly as well as objects.
- Avian Manipulation by controlling the flight of birds.
- Gravity Manipulation can use this by controlling gravity around the user and others, along with objects.
- Insect Manipulation by controlling the flight of insects.
- Mid-Air Combat
- Telekinesis by making objects fly.
- Travel Manipulation
- Vehicle Manipulation by controlling the flight of vehicles.
- Weight Manipulation can make the user light as a feather and the fly without any resistance.
- Enabling a lot of people to fly may tax the user
- Users of High-Speed Flight may be too fast for the user
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- Ōnoki (Naruto)
- Jet (Denma); via Zero Gravity
- Shiki Granbell (Edens Zero)
- Archetype of Imagination (Magic the Gathering)
- Palutena (Kid Icarus)
- Viridi (Kid Icaurs: Uprising)
- Eric Gibb (The Boy Who Could Fly)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)