- Deluge Creation/Generation
- Flood Generation
The user can create flood: an overflow of water that submerges land which is usually dry. Floods Directive defines a flood as a covering by water of land not normally covered by water. The primary effects of flooding include loss of life, damage to buildings and other structures, including bridges, sewerage systems, roadways, and canals.
- Disaster Manipulation
- Environmental Manipulation
- Tidal Wave Generation
- Water Manipulation
- Water Negation
- User can only create the flood, not control it.
- May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- God/Yahweh/Allah (Abrahamic Religions)
- Toa of Water (BIONICLE)
- Jesus (Christianity)
- Liquidator (Darkwing Duck)
- Zeus (Greek Mythology)
- Bai Tzu (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Aqua (Konosuba); via Sacred Create Water
- The Golden Goddesses (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
- Syren (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Kyogre (Pokemon)
- Goddess of Water (Samurai Jack)
- Haimura Moroha (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- Ogrest (Wakfu)
- Orb of Tornami (Xiaolin Showdown)