- Gravity Alteration/Conversion/Shifting/Transformation
- Spatial Alteration/Conversion/Shifting/Transformation
The user can negate the effects of gravity within a certain area (large or small) and create a new gravitational force on another surface, such as the surface of a ceiling, meaning that they can walk on them with ease and no adverse effects. The user can transform gravity in a certain being or area whether it be a person, animal, house, a city or even a planet, causing things to be caught in a newly changed gravitational pull.
This can be achieved either by Gravity Manipulation or by Spatial Manipulation. With Space, the user can change the direction or rotate an entire area or all of space into a different direction, making everything sideways or upside down.
- Gravity Negation
- Gravity Well Creation
- Spatial Distortion
- Spatial Displacement
- Weight Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Spatial Manipulation
- May have to concentrate to maintain the "false floor".
- May be limited to a certain area of alteration.