- Flower-Matter Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use flower matter to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Flower Bolts: Project flower matter that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Flower Blasts: Release blasts of flower matter in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release flower matter blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Flower Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of flower matter.
- Flower Beam Emission: Release beams of flower matter.
- Flower Blast: Release flower matter over a specific target area.
- Flower Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of flower matter.
- Flower Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of flower matter.
- Flower Breath: Discharge flower matter blasts from mouth.
- Flower Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Flower Cutting: Use flower matter to cut opponents.
- Flower Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with flower matter.
- Flower Pillar Projection: Project flower matter pillars.
- Flower Spike Projection: Project flower matter spikes.
- Flower Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of flower matter.
- Flower Wave Emission: Send out a wave of flower matter that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of flower matter.
- Omnidirectional Flower Waves: Send out a wave of flower matter in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of flower matter that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release flower matter blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release flower matter blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of flower matter.
- Zap: A tiny short release of flower-matter to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Flower Manipulation
- Flower Mimicry
- Nature Manipulation
- Organic Attacks
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Cure Felice (Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure)
- Wild Wister (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Rosemon (Digimon)
- Cure Flora (Go! Princess Pretty Cure)
- Nodoka Hanadera/Cure Grace (Healin' Good Pretty Cure)
- Cure Blossom/Tsubomi Hanasaki (Heartcatch Pretty Cure)
- Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts)
- Mocchi (Monster Ranchers)
- Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino (Sailor Moon)
- Ranka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni)
- Koharu Tsukikage (Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni)
- Flora (Winx Club)
- Users of "Petal Dance" and "Petal Blizzard" (Pokémon)
- Milky Rose (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.