- "Fighting off monsters with a bouquet of flowers? How romantic."
- ― Megara, Kingdom Hearts II
The power to manipulate flowers. Variation of Plant Manipulation.
- Bloom/Blossom/Flower Control
- Bloom/Blossom Manipulation
- Floral Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate flowers, they can cause flowers and parts of the flowers, including petals, stems and pollen, to grow and bloom, move/attack, mutate flowers by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead flowers.
- Botanical Communication
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of flowers.
- Leaf Manipulation
- Flower Generation
- Flower Petal Manipulation
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Manipulate the properties of flowers.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in flowers, including creation of mutant flowers.
- Move/lift flowers.
- Flight using flowers.
- Matter Surfing using petals and/or flowers.
- Pheromone Generation from the flowers.
- Plant Attacks using flowers.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Generation by exhaling the pollen or scent.
- Pollen Manipulation
- Vine Manipulation using the part of the plant that supports the blossom.
- Chlorokinetic Combat using flowers.
- Chloropoeia using flowers.
- Flower Mimicry
- Healing Plant using flowers.
- Plant Aura using flowers.
- Plant Teleportation using flowers.
- Solid Merging with flowers.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation flower pollinators.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Food Manipulation edible flowers only.
- Flower Magic
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- May be unable to create flowers, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without flowering plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of flowers.
- Users may be limited on how many flowers or how long they can control them.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Most flowers are delicate and fragile unless the user can increase their durability.
- Cloud Galaxy (Nature Wolf Spirits)
- Atherfo (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)