- "Fighting off monsters with a bouquet of flowers? How romantic."
- ― Megara (Kingdom Hearts II)
- "Then there was this time in first grade. You know how you grow Lima beans in school? Well Will couldn’t figure out why mine was growing so quickly. It was driving him crazy. So finally I took mercy on him and I told him about my powers."
- ― Layla Williams (Sky High)
The power to manipulate flowers. Variation of Plant Manipulation.
- Bloom/Blossom/Flower Control
- Bloom/Blossom Manipulation
- Floral Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate flowers, they can cause flowers and parts of the flowers, including petals, stems and pollen, to grow and bloom, move/attack, mutate flowers by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead flowers.
- Botanical Communication
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of flowers.
- Leaf Manipulation
- Flower Generation
- Flower Petal Manipulation
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Manipulate the properties of flowers.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in flowers, including creation of mutant flowers.
- Move/lift flowers.
- Flight using flowers.
- Matter Surfing using petals and/or flowers.
- Pheromone Generation from the flowers.
- Plant Attacks using flowers.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Generation by exhaling the pollen or scent.
- Pollen Manipulation
- Vine Manipulation using the part of the plant that supports the blossom.
- Chlorokinetic Combat using flowers.
- Chloropoeia using flowers.
- Flower Mimicry
- Healing Plant using flowers.
- Plant Aura using flowers.
- Plant Teleportation using flowers.
- Solid Merging with flowers.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation flower pollinators.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Food Manipulation edible flowers only.
- Flower Magic
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- May be unable to create flowers, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without flowering plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of flowers.
- Users may be limited on how many flowers or how long they can control them.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Most flowers are delicate and fragile unless the user can increase their durability.
- Atherfo (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)