- Food Projection
The user can release/use organic substances to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Food Bolts: Project food that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Food Blasts: Release blasts of food in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release food blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of food.
- Omnidirectional Food Waves: Send out a wave of food in all directions.
- Food Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of food.
- Food Beam Emission: Release beams of food.
- Food Blast: Release food over a specific target area.
- Food Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of food.
- Food Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of food.
- Food Breath: Discharge food blasts from mouth.
- Food Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Food Cutting: Use food to cut opponents.
- Food Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with food.
- Food Pillar Projection: Project food pillars.
- Food Spike Projection: Project food spikes.
- Food Vision: Emit food from one's eyes.
- Food Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of food.
- Food Wave Emission: Send out a wave of food that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of food that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release food blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release food blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of food to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Combat Merging using food.
- Food Manipulation
- Meat Manipulation
- Milk Manipulation
- Organic Attacks
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Organic Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of food to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Beth Vanderwood (Fairy Tail)
- Janice (Chrono Cross)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.