- "Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Cibumkinetic Constructs
User can change food into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
The user can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea of how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the food for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Bread Manipulation
- Candy Manipulation
- Egg Manipulation
- Food Attacks
- Food Manipulation
- Meat Manipulation
- Spice Manipulation
- Sugar Manipulation
- May be unable to create food, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- May be limited to manipulating one's own body and/or mass.
- Meatwad (Aqua Teen Hunger Force); meat only
- Gramma Stuffum (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Kung Food (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Salami Swami (The Powerpuff Girls); salami only.
- Certain Paramecia-type Devil Fruit Users (One Piece)
- The Butcher (WordGirl); meat only