- Food Downgrading/Weakening
- Meal Dilution/Downgrading/Weakening
User can dilute the quality of any food/meal, making them have less nutritious, filling/nourishing and removing/diluting the flavor/taste of the food, etc. This makes the food/drink less nourishing to the target, gradually weakening them and leading to starvation even if they are eating constantly.
- Food Manipulation
- Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Power Dilution
- Property Manipulation
- Quality Manipulation
- Taste Manipulation
- Weak against Food Augmentation.
- Adventurers (Log Horizon); via System-assisted Cooking
- Landers/NPCs (Log Horizon)
- Mystery Pot (Tales of Series)