- "What you eat defines your condition, physique and personality. It builds the whole human body."
- ― Emporio Ivankov, (One Piece)
- "Marty Feeb was a poor hunter, hungry without dough. 'til the day he saved a chunky elf From being eaten by a crow. The elf rewarded Marty Feeb, with a magic sack of corn. He gained speed, strength and shiny teeth and as the Huntsman was reborn."
- ― The Huntsman origin (Freakazoid!)
- "These wieners will give me the quick energy I need to escape!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons) escaping from attack dogs
- Food Affinity
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by eating, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. While many users, by food's very nature, are able to draw complete sustenance from it, some users may even be able to slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- The amount consumed may determine how long the effects lasts.
- May be limited to certain foods, other types might even weaken the user.
See Also: Power Up Food.
- Fruit of the Tree of Might (Dragon Ball)
- Sacred Water (Dragon Ball)
- Ultra Divine Water (Dragon Ball)
- Yemma Fruit (Dragon Ball)
- Magic Muffin (The Fairly OddParents)
- Magic Sack of Corn (Freakazoid!)
- Stamina Soup (Negima)
- Attack Cuisine (One Piece)
- Hero Water (One Piece)
- Power Pellets (Pac-Man series)
- Kyuten Gelatin (Release the Spyce)
- Spice (Release the Spyce)