- Food Body/Form/Physiology
User is made of or can transform their body completely into food, including blood, bone, wood, etc. User can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of food, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition - exact powers depend on the food-type transformed.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Food Generation
- Dough Mimicry
- Drink Mimicry
- Egg Mimicry
- Fruit/Vegetable Mimicry
- Meat Mimicry
- Spice Mimicry
- Sugar Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology
- Bio-Energy Manipulation
- Defunct Physiology
- Food Entity Creation
- Food Manipulation
- Golem Creation - some golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - some golems have a variation of this power.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Entity Creation
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing organic matter to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May only be able to mimic substances they can touch.
- May require constant contact with matter to stay in transformed state.
- Cannot merge with existing material.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- Master Shake (Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
- Frylock (Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
- Meatwad (Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
- Guy Fieri (American Dad)
- Cosmo & Wanda (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Foodons (Fighting Foodons)
- Beef Boss (Fortnite)
- Sushi (Kobushi)
- Cookies (Marvel Comics)
- Charlotte Katakuri (One Piece)
- Gasparde (One Piece)
- Girl Burger (Pencilmation)
- Pizza the Hutt (Spaceballs)
- Sushi (Yam Roll)