- Barrier Attacks
The user can release/use force-fields to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Force-Field Bolts: Project force-fields that expand rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Force-Field Blasts: Release blasts of force fields power in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release force-field blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Force-Field Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of force-fields.
- Force-Field Beam Emission: Release beams of force-fields.
- Force-Field Blast: Release force-fields over a specific target area.
- Force-Field Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of force-fields.
- Force-Field Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of force-fields.
- Force-Field Breath: Discharge force-fields from the mouth.
- Force-Field Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Force-Field Cutting: Use force-fields to cut opponents.
- Force-Field Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with force-fields.
- Force-Field Pillar Projection: Project force-field pillars.
- Force-Field Spike Projection: Project force-field spikes.
- Force-Field Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of force-fields.
- Force-Field Wave Emission: Send out a wave of force-fields that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of force-fields.
- Omnidirectional Force-Field Waves: Send out a wave of force-fields in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit force-fields from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of force-fields that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release force-fields blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release force-fields blast from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of force-fields.
- Zap: A tiny short release of force-fields to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users of Energy Immunity/Shield Penetration may be immune to force-field effects.
- Users may require outside source of force-fields to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.