- Force-Field Craftsmanship
Users can turn force-fields into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Michael Morningstar (Ben 10)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Ultimate Kevin (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Raven (DC Comics/Teen Titans)
- Blackfire (DC Comics/Teen Titans)
- Brainiac 5 (DC Comics)
- Booster Gold (DC Comics)
- Violet Parr (The Incredibles)
- Susan Storm/Invisible Woman (Marvel Comics)
- Franklin Richards (Marvel Comics)
- Cecilia Reyes (Marvel Comics)
- Projector (Marvel Comics)
- Bartolomeo (One Piece)
- Jake Martinez (Tiger & Bunny)