- For a gallery of examples for Force-Field Generation, see here.
The ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy. Sub-power of Force-Field Manipulation.
- Barrier Generation
- Deflection Field
- Protection Bubbles
- Ray Shields
- Shield Creation
- Shield Emission
User is able to create a shield, wall or a field to protect themselves, with varying appearances and materials. The fields can be formed from energy, element, shaped from environment or formed by manipulating smaller items to form greater whole.
Force-fields are not impenetrable and can usually be removed by an energy drain or extreme weight. Some users are also able to throw shields away from themselves or to catch things with them, while other users may be able to mold them into any shape.
- Create Force-fields for protection from physical attacks and or energy attacks.
- Create specific force-fields to prevent things from leaving/entering.
- Create an area for breathing where doing so can be dangerous, allowing navigation through toxic gas or vacuum.
- Create force-field inside and object or person, and expand the force-field so that the object or person explodes.
- Assimilation Shield
- Energy Constructs
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Combat
- Platform Creation
Some universes consider Energy Constructs to be the building block of force-fields.
- Some users may be limited on size.
- Some users may only be allowed to create barriers specific to their other powers at a low level.
- Some users may be limited on the shape their barriers can take at low level.
- Users may not be able to maintain barriers under stress.
- Users may only be allowed to keep barriers up for a certain amount of time.
- Attack on barriers may cause equivalent damage to users mind or body.
- Some users may require great concentration.
- Some targets may not be held in or contained by barriers.
- Some targets may be immune to barriers restrictions.
- Requires focus to create and/or maintain.
- Airtight barriers may cause asphyxiation from prolonged use.