The power to be immune to the effects of drugs and other such foreign chemicals. Variation of Contaminant Immunity.
- Drug Immunity
- Foreign Chemical Nullification
- Immune to Drugs
User is immune to the effects of drugs and other foreign chemicals.
- Various kinds of drugs will not incapacitate the user.
- The user will never be addicted to drugs.
- Chemical-Based Powers
- Contaminant Immunity
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Invulnerability/Selective Invulnerability
- Reactive Adaptation
- If the user is ill, drug medicine will not heal them.
- May only be immune to certain kinds of drugs.
- Can still be hurt by naturally occurring chemicals within the body
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.