The power to use the traits of a forest. Sub-power of Forest Manipulation.
- Forest Mimicry
User is or has the power to become a forest, a collection of trees usually spread out over a large area. The user can gain different abilities depending on the type of forest they are or become such as arboreal forests, jungles/rain forests, taiga, and more. The type of forest the user can become is usually fixed.
- Botanical Communication
- Enhanced Wisdom
- Wood Mimicry
- Talking Tree Physiology
- Wood Imprisonment
- Environmental Manipulation
- Forest Creation
- Forest Lordship
- Forest Manipulation
- Multipresence - via a connection to other forests.
- Plant Empowerment
- Wood Embodiment
- Wood Manipulation
- Vulnerable to wood rot and plant-based diseases.
- Weak against Fire Generation.
- Ceresmon (Digimon)
- Forest of the Night/Tiger Forest (Doctor Who)
- Szoreny, the Silver Forest (Exalted)
- Moore Forest (Final Fantasy V)
- Uluu Thalongh (Forgotten Realms)
- Megahot Forest (Great Greed)
- Yavimaya (Magic: The Gathering)
- The Forest (Origin: The Spirits of the Past)
- Forest of Einnashe (TYPE-MOON)
- The Grove (Whateley Academy)
- Ent (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Algernon Forest (Fear Mythos)