- Forge Withchcraft/Wizardry
- Refinery Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Smithing Site Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Enhanced Artisan/Enhanced Crafting
- Anti-Magic/Environmental Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular type of forge.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Industry Magic could take control away from user.
- May require forge materials to utilize magic.
- Hephaestus (Disney’s Hercules)
- Forge domain users (Forgotten Realms)
- Ornn, The Fire Below the Mountain (League of Legends)
- Sauron (The Lord of the Rings)
- Malvaron (Mysticons)
- Mysticons (Mysticons)
- Proxima Starfall (Mysticons)
- Odin, Ra and Rama (Samurai Jack)
- Vulcan (SMITE)
- Bismuth (Steven Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.