The power to manipulate fortresses. Variation of Architecture Manipulation.
- Castle Control/Manipulation
- Fortification Control
- Fortress Control/Manipulation
- Stronghold Control/Manipulation
The user is able to plan, design, create fortifications such as castles, strongholds and fortresses, changing their structure in various ways to their own desire. The user is capable of manipulating/shaping, combining/separating, etc. every part of them as needed, moving them with telekinesis, etc.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Control Manipulation
- Fortification Creation
- Fortress Physiology
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using an fortifications/parts of a fortification as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of fortifications.
- Repair fortifications.
- Move/lift fortifications.
- Floor & Ceiling Manipulation
- Object Attacks using fortifications.
- Object Constructs using fortifications.
- Object Possession
- Part Manipulation of fortifications.
- Passageway Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing entire fortifications.
- Room Manipulation
- Structure Merging
- Wall Manipulation
- Ambient Resource Construction
- Concrete Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Dungeon Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Furniture Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create fortifications, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users cannot create the fortification from nothing and need resources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Using this power in a fight can be very messy for the surroundings.
- Henry Legolant (Black Clover)
- Howl Jenkins Pendragon (Howl's Moving Castle)
- Capone Bege (One Piece); via Shiro Shiro no Mi
- Pica (One Piece); via Ishi Ishi no Mi