- Fossil Alteration/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate fossils, the preserved remains or traces of animals (also known as zoolites), plants, and other organisms from the remote past.
- Animation of fossils.
- Bone-Earth Attacks using fossils.
- Bone-Earth Generation of fossils.
- Manipulate the properties of fossils.
- Repair fossils.
- Move/lift fossils.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of fossils.
- Bone Manipulation
- Dinosaur Physiology
- Earth Manipulation
- Osteokinetic Creature Creation
- Sap Manipulation for fossils in amber.
- Skeleton Physiology
- Undead Manipulation
- May be unable to create fossils, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Users may need all or most parts of the fossil to animate it.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May not be able to animate broken fossils.
- Users of Chrysm (Breath of Fire III)
- Museum Man (The Super Globetrotters)
- Tri-Tip (Skylanders)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.