- "Look at me! What do you see?! Not a man you could love -- but instead, some hideous -- at best pitiful -- monster!"
- ― The Frankenstein Monster (Marvel Comics)
- Artificial Human Mimicry/Physiology
- Corpse Doll Mimicry/Physiology
- Corpse/Flesh Golem Mimicry/Physiology (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Frankenmonster Mimicry/Physiology
- Frankensteinian Monster Mimicry
- Patchwork Being/Monster Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Frankensteinian monster, a being created from (possibly several) corpses of dead people, or sometimes animals. As they are formed from dead beings, they lack most of the weaknesses of living beings, including need for sustenance or rest, pain, etc. Due to the fact that most such monsters are animated by electrical impulses, they are naturally resistant to electrical attacks and some may possess other electricity related abilities as well.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Defunct Physiology
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Body
- Pain Suppression
- Anatomical Liberation
- Animal Imitation or Animal Morphing if animals were used.
- Chimerism if animals were used.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Electric Life
- Electrical Healing
- Electrical Immunity
- Electrical Resurrection
- Electrically Enhanced Condition
- Electricity Absorption
- Electricity Resistance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Mind
- Unnatural Size
- Weaponized Body
- Artificial Life Creation
- Artificial Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Electricity Generation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Golem Physiology
- Undead Physiology
- User may have a relative amount of intelligence depending on the condition of the brain.
- May be slower than other beings due to massive size and weight.
- May require electric energy in order to live/stay awake.
- May possess an instinctive/reflexive fear of fire.
- May be subject to rot or necrosis due to the components most commonly coming from dead tissue.
See Also: Frankensteins Monster.