- Beguilement Affinity/Empowerment
- Bias Affinity/Empowerment
- Con Affinity/Empowerment
- Conspiracy Affinity/Empowerment
- Confusion Affinity/Empowerment
- Cunning Affinity/Empowerment
- Deception Affinity/Empowerment
- Deceit Affinity/Empowerment
- Delusion Affinity/Empowerment
- Denial Affinity/Empowerment
- Embezzlement Affinity/Empowerment
- Exploitation Affinity/Empowerment
- Facade Affinity/Empowerment
- Falsehood Affinity/Empowerment
- False Hope Affinity/Empowerment
- Fraud Affinity
- Gullibility Affinity/Empowerment
- Hypocrisy Affinity/Empowerment
- Ignorance Affinity/Empowerment
- Insincerity Affinity/Empowerment
- Lie Affinity/Empowerment
- Machiavellianism Affinity/Empowerment
- Manipulativeness Affinity/Empowerment
- Misguidedness Affinity/Empowerment
- Naivety Affinity/Empowerment
- Pandering Affinity/Empowerment
- Pretense Affinity/Empowerment
- Ruse Affinity/Empowerment
- Scheme Affinity/Empowerment
- Slyness Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by sins fraud/deceit of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the fraud or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
Types of Frauds (Quotes Dante's Inferno)
- Diviners: "The fortune tellers should have known that they cannot see with the eyes of God. They walk with their heads backwards, their eyes awash in tears."
- Evil Counselors: "Evil advisers who used their forked-tongues for counsel serving their own ends. They stand ablaze."
- Falsifiers: "All thoughts of pain and suffering fall upon the falsifiers. Hear their wailing and be warned."
- Flatterers: "My brethren in the Malebolge, we flounder in sewage and waste."
- Grafters: "Great, winged demons tend to the grafters, who stole and embezzled in life. They are thrown into deep, vile pits."
- Hypocrites: "The cloaks of the hypocrites appear regal and noble, and yet worn as punishment, each lined with crippling lead."
- Panderers and Seducers: "The panderers and seducers will spend eternity beaten, prodded and whipped by Lucifer's lieutenants."
- Simony: "Sellers of favors, crimes against the church. They are trapped in baptismal baths, their feet eternally in flames."
- Sowers of Discord: "They hold their heads and innards, the chaos they caused in life, cast upon them in death."
- Thieves: "Thieves are held and bitten by serpents. The venom burns them to ash only so they may reform and suffer again."
- Disguise Mastery
- Scam Artist
- Truth Manipulation
- Vice Inducement
- Virtue Empowerment
- Dolos (Greek Mythology)
- The False Prophet (Christianity)
- Tobi/Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Loki (Marvel Comics)
- Loki (Viking Mythology)
- Trickster Gods (Mythology)
- Lucifer (Religion)
- Geki Shin (kingdom)
- Imitatia (Fairy Tail)
- Deceptron (Power Rangers: Super Ninja Steel)
- Fib (VeggieTales)