- "You think freedom is something that you can give or take on a whim ... To people, freedom is just as essential as air. And without it, there is no life, no hope. There is only ... darkness"
- ― Zaheer (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- "Humans often refer to this as destiny, as fate. Only the weak utter such nonsense. Its completely different for the truly strong: they create this so-called destiny with their own hands."
- ― Naraku (Inuyasha)
- "Destiny... Fate... Dreams... These unstoppable ideas are held deep in the heart of men. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life. These things shall never disappear!"
- ― Gol D. Roger (One Piece)
- "Freedom is never given; it is won."
- ― A. Philip Randolph
- ― William Wallace last word (Braveheart)
- "I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain."
- ― Red (The Shawshank Redemption)
- "Freedom is not about the ability to do what you want, it's having the right to do what we ought"
- ― Jim Caviezel
- "...and most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not..."
- ― Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
- "I am, by nature, someone who loves to be unconstrained and free."
- ― Dao Ma (Guardian's Blade)
- "The more people are pushed around, the stronger that yearning for freedom becomes."
- ― DJ Professor K (Jet Set Radio)
- "Before the age of the twilight set upon the gods, a legend rose to claim his place among them. And even though Kratos sat on the throne as the new god of war, he was haunted by visions of his family, a family he himself murdered. But the hands of death could not defeat him. The sisters of fate could not control him. And on this day, the man, the legend, Kratos will have his revenge."
- ― Narrator (God of War III)
- "His WHAT? Oh man, you gotta be kiddin' me! I don't know a duke from a duck, and I ain't gonna let EITHER boss me around!"
- ― Vicious (Tales of Crestoria)
- Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Omni/Infinite/Boundless/Total/True/Complete/Unrestricted Free Will
- Boundary Immunity/Transcendence
- CHIM (Elder Scrolls)
- Complete Volition
- Ultimate Free Agent
- Ultimate Liberty
Users are free and immune to every law, rule, fate, predestination, concept, limit, and any other type of cosmic, spiritual, mental, physical and mystical jurisdiction, making the users completely immune to their effects. This power is mostly wielded by prime beings and creator gods, as this concept itself is usually the fundamental source of power that allows all limitless abilities to function.
True Nature of Ability
Freedom is limitless in its potential, as one is free to do what they wish, how they wish. As they are free from laws, they can perform attacks, counters, defenses, etc. that break known conventions. They can perform an attack with the force of a cosmic scale explosion but without the collateral damage, or shred an enemy with just one movement, as that movement can be repeated over and over from many directions at the same time, without breaking physics or reality. One can even defend themselves on all fronts or even just leave a situation if they so wish, as they are free. This also extends to creating structures in a fraction of an instant if one so desires, as well as giving oneself any and all abilities they desire as they are truly free.
So long as someone has the mind and will to do something, freedom allows it to be performed.
- Absolute Potential
- Clear Mind
- Coincidence Immunity
- Control Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Endless Development
- Environmental Defiance
- Embedded Existence
- Fate Immunity/Fate Denial
- Imaginative Condition
- Indomitable Will
- Life/Death/Life and Death Transcendence
- Living Anomaly/Rule Transcendence
- Numerical Transcendence
- Nirvana Transport
- Origin Transcendence
- Paradox Defiance
- Path Maker
- Physical Law Immunity
- Physics Infringement
- Purpose Defiance
- Unbound Soul
- Unfettered Body
- Unrestricted Movement
- Unrestricted Thought Process
- Selective/Self/Absolute Transcendence
- Selective Invulnerability/Flawless Indestructibility
- Life Determination
- Type I: Freeing by binding powers whether mental, physical, spiritual, etc., setting oneself/others free from whatever method is being used to bind them, and keep one from being shackled or tethered to something.
- Type II- Freedom
- Type III: Omnilock due to being outside of all forms of existence, They cannot be affected by anything, even temporal paradox or reality warping; and are immune to virtually everything, even Universal Irreversibility.
- Anti Storage
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Immunity
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Event Negation
- Logic Defiance
- Absolute Will
- Chaos Manipulation/Magic
- Complete Arsenal
- Control Negation
- Cosmic Otherness
- Dual Warping
- Eternal Soul
- Living Anomaly
- Primordial Chaos Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Totality Connection
- Undetermined Existence
- Freedom may come with a price.
- May still be affected by the Grand Design.
- Useless against Absolute Command and Omniarch.
- Iron Republic (Fallen London)