- Freedom Control
- Liberty Manipulation/Control/Command
User can manipulate freedom, the ability to be free from external control and/or influence; independence. For example, freedom is generally having the ability to act or change without constraint. So if the user took away all freedom change would not be possible systems would collapse etc., but if the user did the opposite the universe would change without rhyme or reason into destruction.
- Change Inducement
- Chaos Manipulation
- Freedom Inducement
- Immunity Bypassing
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Unpredictability via freeing oneself or others from predictability
- Fate Denial via freeing oneself or others from fate and inevitability
- Boundary Manipulation
- Meta Transcendence
- Primordial Chaos Manipulation
- Right Manipulation
- Rule Transcendence
- Unfreedom Manipulation
- User may not be free from Conceptual/Metaphysical restraints.
- User is not free from Omnipotent beings.
- User may be limited by distance/Size/Skill.
- May require knowledge on how free something.
- May not be able to effect Absolute Free Will or Omnilock.
- Users of Boundary Manipulation may overwhelm the user.
- May be weak/useless against Meta Powers.
- Ananke (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- The Fates (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Feronia (Roman Mythology)