The ability to manipulate frequencies of different things.
- Frequency Alteration
- Frequency Control
- Frequency Distortion
The user can manipulate the frequencies, the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time, including sound frequencies, heart beat frequencies, rotation frequencies, radio frequencies, number of punches and kicks per second and even running frequencies.
- Occurrence Manipulation
- Sonic Frequency Manipulation
- Signal Manipulation
- Increase or decrease number of punches and kicks per second.
- Manipulate the frequency of heart beats.
- Manipulate rotational frequencies.
- Affect assembly resonance to cause manmade fabrications to fall apart.
- Change and Manipulate energy frequencies.
- Manipulate the frequencies of machine cogs and gears.
- Adjust personal frequencies in order to travel between different dimensions.
- Manipulate radio and microwave frequencies to affect technological communication.
- Manipulate the frequency of one's legs to run faster/slower.
- Manipulate vibrational frequencies.
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Electromagnetic Noise Manipulation
- Heartbeat Amplification
- Heartbeat Detection
- Heartbeat Reduction
- Motion Manipulation
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Pulse Manipulation
- Quantum String Manipulation
- Radio Frequency Detection
- Rhythm Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Temporal Phase Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Wave Manipulation
- Cannot affect things like a thrown object or a flying object.
- Asuka Tsuchimiya (Akanesasu Shoujo)
- Alternate Asuka (Akanesasu Shoujo)
- Metallo (DC Comics)
- John Cumberland/The High (DC/Wildstorm Comics)
- Bronson (Smallville)
- Scalosians (Star Trek)
- New World System (Occultic;Nine)