The ability to ignore friction. Sub-Power of Friction Manipulation.
- Friction Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore the friction, which would normally affect speed and resist motion, allowing them to accelerate and go faster while maintaining a grip on the surface and move normally. They can run on surfaces with less or no friction such as ice without falling over.
- Directional Movement
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Balance/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Frictionless Skin
- Heat Immunity
- Fastener Immunity
- Friction Independence
- Friction Manipulation
- Friction Negation
- Friction Reduction
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Uncushioned Activity
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore friction completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore friction.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.