The ability to ignore friction. Sub-Power of Friction Manipulation.
- Friction Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore the friction, which would normally affect speed and resist motion, allowing them to accelerate and go faster while maintaining a grip on the surface and move normally. They can run on surfaces with less or no friction such as ice without slipping and falling over. They can even fit through tight spaces easily without getting stuck, and they can ignore sliding friction as rolling friction as well as static friction and kinetic friction.
- Directional Movement
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Balance/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Frictionless Skin
- Heat Immunity
- Fastener Immunity
- Friction Independence
- Friction Manipulation
- Friction Negation
- Friction Reduction
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore friction completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore friction.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.