- Bonds Embodiment
- Friendship Incarnate
- The Friendly
Users of this power can become the living embodiment of Friendship and gains abilities that can come from any forms of friendship. Users can convert their strong relationship into a powerful energy and use it as a full source their own abilities.
- Bond Empowerment
- Companion Allegiance
- Contact-Based Power Activation
- Energy Manipulation
- Magnetic Friendship
- Relationship Manipulation
- Team Combinations
- Users of this power might be overwhelmed by the users of Loneliness Embodiment, Wrath Embodiment, Rage Inducement and War Embodiment.
- User may need to recharge their power.
- Quarrel between friendship may cause bonds to sever, weakening the user.
- Yamato Ishida (Digimon 01 & 02)
- Gabumon and its Evolutions (Digimon)
- Daisuke Motomiya (Digimon 02)
- Veemon and Raidramon (Digimon 02)
- Philotes (Greek Mythology)
- Mane Six (My Little Pony Series)
- Makoto Yuuki (Persona 3); both genders
- Yu Narukami (Persona 4)
- Anzu Mazaki (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- The New Kid/Douchebag (South Park: The Stick of Truth)
- Sirius Teacher (World Teacher)
- Gentaro Kisaragi (Kamen Rider Fourze)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.