- "I'm more frog than Moe!"
- ― Moe Szyslak (The Simpsons)
Power to use the abilities of frogs. Variation of Amphibian Physiology.
- Anura Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Frog Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into frogs.
- Anura Physiology (frogs and toads): Climbing, Enhanced Leap, Gliding, Burrowing, Camouflage, Poison Generation, Temperature Regulation
- Tadpole Physiology
- Loveland Frog Physiology: Humanoid Physiology
- Water leaper Physiology: Wing Manifestation, Tail Manifestation, Stinger Protrusion
Frogs are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Harmony Embodiment, Lust Embodiment, Fertility Embodiment.
- May need practice to change back into original form.
- Eating habits often altered.
- May require heat or cold from an ambient source.
See Also: Frog Men