- "I'm more frog then Moe!"
- ― Moe Szyslak (The Simpsons)
Power to use the abilities of frogs. Variation of Amphibian Physiology.
- Anura Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Frog Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into frogs.
- Anura Physiology (frogs and toads): Climbing, Enhanced Leap, Gliding, Burrowing, Camouflage, Poison Generation, Temperature Regulation
- Loveland Frog Physiology: Humanoid Physiology
- Water leaper Physiology: Wing Manifestation, Tail Manifestation, Stinger Protrusion
- May need practice to change back into original form.
- Eating habits often altered.
- May require heat or cold from an ambient source.
Known UsersSee Also: Frog Men
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.