- Fruit/Vegetable Projection
The user can release/use fruit/vegetables to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Fruit/Vegetable Bolts: Project fruit/vegetables that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Fruit/Vegetable Blasts: Release blasts of fruit/vegetables in a form of a creature or object.
- Fruit/Vegetable Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of fruit/vegetables.
- Fruit/Vegetable Beam Emission: Release beams of fruit/vegetables.
- Fruit/Vegetable Blast: Release fruit/vegetables over a specific target area.
- Fruit/Vegetable Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of fruit/vegetables.
- Fruit/Vegetable Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of fruit/vegetables.
- Fruit/Vegetable Breath: Discharge fruit/vegetables blasts from mouth.
- Fruit/Vegetable Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Fruit/Vegetable Cutting: Use fruit/vegetables to cut opponents.
- Fruit/Vegetable Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with fruit/vegetables.
- Fruit/Vegetable Pillar Projection: Project fruit/vegetables pillars.
- Fruit/Vegetable Spike Projection: Project fruit/vegetables spikes.
- Fruit/Vegetable Vision: Emit fruit/vegetables from one's eyes.
- Fruit/Vegetable Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of fruit/vegetables.
- Fruit/Vegetable Wave Emission: Send out a wave of fruit/vegetables that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Fruit/Vegetable Waves: Send out a wave of fruit/vegetables in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of fruit/vegetables that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release fruit/vegetables blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release fruit/vegetables blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of fruit/vegetables to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Chlorokinetic Constructs
- Combat Merging
- Drink Manipulation liquid fruit/vegetables.
- Food Attacks
- Food Manipulation
- Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation
- Fruit/Vegetable Mimicry
- Organic Attacks
- Plant Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of fruit/vegetables to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.