- "I have a ship that's a carrot."
- ― Ross Scott/Accursed Farms stating the obvious. (Ross's Game Dungeon: Tyrian)
- Fruit/Vegetable Transmogrification
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into fruit/vegetables.
- Drink Manipulation
- Edible Transformation
- Food Generation
- Food Manipulation
- Food Transmutation
- Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Plant Generation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- May only be able to transform certain matter into fruit/vegetables.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Monster Carrot (Dragon Ball)
- Discord (My Little Pony series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.