- Four Interactive Forces Manipulation
- Fundamental Interaction
- Interactive Forces Manipulation
- Unified Field Manipulation
The user has control of the four fundamental forces of the universe, reaching nearly any effect they desire. As a result, the user can rearrange matter to create other configurations and can even transmute elements and manipulate space-time to a degree by using gravity to distort them.
- All Fundamental Forces
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Creation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Strong Force Manipulation
- Weak Force Manipulation
- Anti-Force Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Embodiment
- Solar Manipulation
- Stellar Manipulation
- Universal Force Manipulation
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Attraction & Repulsion Manipulation
- Big Bang Inducement by combining all the fundamental forces.
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Cosmological Force Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Quark Manipulation - quarks interact with all fundamental forces.
- Universal Manipulation
- Control is needed to avoid disaster.
- Distance, amount of force, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- User is limited to the laws of relativity.
- Bombshell (DC Comics)
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Major Force (DC Comics)
- Onimar Synn (DC Comics)
- Solarr (Valiant/Gold Key)
- The Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- Hyperstorm (Marvel Comics)
- Franklin Richards (Marvel Comics)
- Molecule Man (Marvel Comics)
- Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen/DC)
- Okhwang (The God of High School)
- Han Dae-Wi (The God of High School)
- Firestorm Matrix (DC Comics)
- Quantum Field (DC Comics)
- Orbs of Power (Image/Wildstorm)
- Power Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Space Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Ascalon (Ben 10)
- Nth Metal (DC Comics)