- Fungal Matter/Fungi Projection
The user can release/use fungal substances to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Fungal Bolts: Project fungal substance that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Fungal Blasts: Release blasts of fungal substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Fungal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of fungal substances.
- Fungal Beam Emission: Release beams of fungal substances.
- Fungal Blast: Release fungal substances over a specific target area.
- Fungal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of fungal substances.
- Fungal Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of fungal substances.
- Fungal Breath: Discharge fungal substance blasts from mouth.
- Fungal Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Fungal Cutting: Use fungal substances to cut opponents.
- Fungal Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with fungal substances.
- Fungal Pillar Projection: Project fungal substance pillars.
- Fungal Spike Projection: Project infectious substance spikes.
- Fungal Vision: Emit fungal substances from one's eyes.
- Fungal Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of fungal substance.
- Fungal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of fungal substances that repels everything.
- Hand Blasts: Release fungal substance blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of fungal substances.
- Omnidirectional Fungal Waves: Send out a wave of fungal substances in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of infectious substances that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release fungal substance blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release fungal substance blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of fungal substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Cold Manipulation/Dehydration/Heat Manipulation
- Users may require outside source of fungal substances to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.