- Fungi/Fungus Constructs
User can change fungi, molds, yeasts, etc., into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable creating fungal substances, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Miko (Battleborn)
- Mycelium (Ben 10)
- En Ringard (Black Clover)
- Armil Rad Arbuscular (Gesellschaft Blume)
- Shippō (InuYasha)
- Cioccolata (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Green Day
- Musshuru (One Piece); via Noko Noko no Mi
- Shroomboom (Skylanders)