The power to manipulate fungi. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Fungal Manipulation
- Fungus Control
Users can create, shape and manipulate fungi including yeasts and molds, as well as the mushrooms. They can cause fungi grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate fungi by rearranging DNA structure, etc.
- Fungal Attacks
- Fungal Constructs
- Fungal Generation
- Manipulate the properties of fungi.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in fungi, including creation of mutant fungi.
- Move/lift fungi.
- Omnilingualism with fungus.
- Disease Generation
- Fungus Magic
- Mold Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Psychic Fungus Manipulation
- Spore Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Food Manipulation limited to fungi and food that has been fermented using fungi/molds/yeast.
- Organic Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- May be unable to create fungus, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be only able to control certain types of fungi.
- May be limited on how many fungi or how long they can control them.
- Most fungi are rather fragile, unless the user can increase their durability.
- Miko (Battleborn)
- Armil Rad Arbuscular (Gesellschaft Blume)
- Musshuru (One Piece)
- Shippo (InuYasha)
- Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
- Fungus Humongus (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2012 TV series)
- Most Grass-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Jack (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- En, and by extension, Kai (Dorohedoro)
- Mycelium (Ben 10)
- Morrigan Lugus (Supergod)
- Cioccolata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5, Vento Aureo)
- Kinoko Komori (Boku no Hero Academia)
- En Ringard (Black Clover)