- "Fuuu...sion!! Ha!!"
- ― Dragon Ball Z
- "What Amethyst is attempting to say is Opal is an amalgam of our combined magical and physical attributes fused into a single entity."
- ― Pearl to Steven Universe (Steven Universe: Giant Woman)
The ability to fuse anything together to create a new form. Opposite to Fission Inducement.
- DNA Fusion (Biological)
- Fusion Forms/Inducement
- Power Fusion (Powers)
- Spiritual Merging (Spiritual)
- Superior Splicing
The user can fuse together objects, powers, emotions, concepts, living beings, etc., turning them into single unit.
- Merging Immunity
- Not all fusions will lead to good results.
- Fusing emotions might prove unstable or temporary.
- Users of Immutability cannot be affected.
- May cause Divided Mind if the separate minds don't merge.
- May be either temporary or irreversible.
- Weak against Fusion Negation.
See Also: Fusion Dance.
- Spear of Fusion (BIONICLE)
- Time Teleporter (monster high freaky fusion); through accident
- Fusion Gene (Breath of Fire III)
- Neuro-scanning (Denma); via Mating
- Appli Drive (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)
- Xros Loaders/Fusion Loaders (Digimon Xros Wars/Digimon Fusion)
- Metamo-Ring (Dragon Ball Fusions)
- Potara Earrings (Dragon Ball Z)
- Combine-Inator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Locacaca Fruits (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: Jojolion)
- Wall Eyes (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: Jojolion)
- Transporters (Star Trek); through accident
- Ruber's potion (Quest for Camelot)
- Millennium Scale (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Polymerization card (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Firestorm Matrix (DC Comics)
Ben 10,000's Biomnitrix (Ben 10: Omniverse) can fuse any two Omnitrix aliens into one transformation.
Danny Phantom's (Danny Phantom) ghost half merging with the ghost half of Vlad Plasmius...
Dark Danny (Danny Phantom) uses intangibility to use one of Clockwork's time medallions into his past self's body.
The Crystal Gems (Steven Universe) are members of a race of magical aliens capable of fusing together with one another, creating different variants of fusion-beings.
Steven and Amethyst (Steven Universe) fuse to form Smoky Quartz.
Ruber (Quest for Camelot) uses a special potion to merge human beings with weapons...
...doing so with himself and Excalibur to ensure no one would ever take it from him.
Feist (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog) was able to condense all of the thousands of Chaos Emeralds across the universe into seven differently colored gems.
B'Wana Beast (DC Comics) can fuse any form of living creature, including humans, together into new creatures, such as this "arequinid", a combination of a horse and a spider.
The Firestorm Matrix (DC Comics) enables Firestorm to merge with other beings.
After absorbing energy from other kaiju, an Alpha Trilopod (Godzilla: Rulers of Earth) merges with a Beta Trilopod...
...creating a new Trilopod with both the powers and physical characteristics of the target kaiju.
Coyote Starrk and Lilynette Gingerbuck (Bleach) used to be a single being that split itself into two...
...to use their full powers they must merge.
Tatsumi Oga and Baby Beel (Beelzebub) have merged together through Super Milk Time.
A Xros Loader (Digimon Xros Wars) has the power to fuse any Digimon.
Omnimon (Digimon) the fusion of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.
Mastemon (Digimon) the fusion of the angelic Angewomon and demonic LadyDevimon.
Omnimon Merciful Mode (Digimon) is the fusion of Omnimon, Seraphimon, Rosemon, Vikemon, HerculesKabuterimon, Hououmon, and Magnadramon.
Ordinemon (Digimon) is the result of a forced, dark fusion between Raquelmon and Ophanimon Falldown Mode.
Nail (Dragon Ball Z) uses Namekian Fusion to merge with Piccolo...
...and later, Piccolo with Kami.
Trunks and Son Goten (Dragon Ball Z) performing the Fusion Dance to form Gotenks.
Potara Earrings (Dragon Ball Z) can fuse any two individuals together when said individuals each wear one earring on opposite ears...
...Vegito is the result of Son Goku and Vegeta wearing the Potara earrings...
Merged Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super) is the result of Goku Black and Future Zamasu using the Potara earrings.
Kefla (Dragon Ball Super) is the Potara fusion of Kale and Caulifla.
Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super) is an alternate fusion between Son Goku and Vegeta by performing the Fusion Dance.
Shu Ouma (Guilty Crown) is able to fuse two or more Voids
into one; here, he fuses the Voids of Kenji Kido and Inori Yuzuriha into a massive energy cannon.
Locacaca Fruits (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: Jojolion) that fused Josefumi Kujo & Yoshikage Kira into Josuke Higashikata.
At the end of the anime, Snow and Koyuki (Marchen Awakens Romance) become one being so they can live with Ginta in his world.
Hiruko (Naruto: Shippuden) acquired a technique that allows for the fusion between different creatures.
Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto) fused with his blade Samehada.
Madara Uchiha (Naruto) equips his Susanoo armor onto Kurama to increase offense, defense and control.
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) equips his Susanoo armor onto Kurama to increase offense, defense and teamwork.
Using the Burst technique, Ryouga (Pokémon RéBURST) fuses with Zekrom.
Gyokuro Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire) merged with Alucard.
Lady Oyakata (Rosario + Vampire) fused with her plants.
Polymerization (Yu-Gi-Oh) takes two Monsters and fuses them into one Fusion Monster.
The Pirabbid Plant (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle) is the result of Spawny fusing a Rabbid with a Piranha Plant.
Ultron Sigma (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite) is the result of Ultron and Sigma fusing.