- Fusion/Fusionism Mutant/Mutated Physiology
The user can undergo genetic mutation through unstable fusionism, allowing them to become monstrous mutants of terrifying power through instability, which can be caused in a variety of ways beforehand.
As usual, this is the most unstable power to possess, allowing the user to go through genetic instability which results in mutations into a full-fledged monstrosity. However, aside from that, the user will still be granted more powers and abilities as they mutate gradually.
- It is the most unstable power to have by far, and the user would may not be able to unfuse in this state.
- The user will become much more emotional (for example, being prone to being berserk and full of rage) to the point of losing rationality.
- Cluster Gems (Steven Universe)
- Fusion Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super); Half-Corruption
- Seth Brundle/Brundlefly (The Fly Series)
- Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)
- Unknown Mask of Fusion (BIONICLE)
- Spear of Fusion (BIONICLE)