- "We are the guardians of the future. Enter when ready."
- ― Hallucination Sheep (A Million Ways to Die in The West)
- "Why? Why, to give you a taste of your future, a preview of things to come. Con permiso, Capitán? The hall is rented, the orchestra engaged. It's now time to see if you can dance."
- ― William T. Riker and Q after sending them to meet the Borg for the first time (Star Trek: TNG)
- Future Encountering/Living
User can interact with the future/future events, allowing them to move around, sense, and even physically interact with their future environment/surroundings. They can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel their future, including sensing their future from all kinds of different angles and spotting any/all details that would normally be missed or go unnoticed through mere precognition, as well noticing the time, the weather, and every other minute detail about that future.
Unlike Time Travel, the interaction seems to work more like a simulation of the future that you can move around and experience in, though everything is in motion and people, objects and the environment can be interacted with.
- Accelerated Probability
- Causality Perception
- Domino Effect
- Event Experiencing
- Flawless Precognition
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Intuitive Precognition
- Temporal Consciousness Inversion
- Future Manipulation
- Future Order Manipulation
- Parachronal Cognition
- Timestream Shift
- Timeline Vision Sharing
- Cannot interact with inevitable futures.
- Weak against Future Removal.
- May be limited to only the users future.
- Ebenezzer Scrooge (A Christmas Carol); via the Ghost of Christmas Future
- Users of the Attack Titan's power (Attack on Titan)
- Mizuka/Skadi (Gokukoku no Brynhildr)