The power to control when, which and if the future happens. Sub-power of Future Manipulation.
User can control when, which and if the future will happen. They can make something happen before/after it should, accelerate/delay when an event happens, making things happen sooner/later than when they were supposed to happen. They can also make it so a future never comes in the first place.
The user can make alternate futures happen, such as if someone is supposed to win, they could make happen an alternative future which said person lost.
- Conclusion Dominance
- Future Delay
- Future Hastening
- Future Removal
- Event Order Manipulation - of future events
- Omnichronal Perception - of future events
- Paradox Inducement
- Cannot change the future, just when it happens.
- Yhwach (Bleach); via "The Almighty"
- Count Up (Valkyrie Crusade)