- "It's about the future, Madame Chancellor. Some people think the future means the end of history. Well, we haven't run out of history quite yet."
- ― James T. Kirk (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
- "I never imagined losing the future would be this terrifying."
- ― Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- "All things come to an end, even the future."
- ― Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time)
The power to remove the future of anyone/anything. Sub-power of Future Manipulation.
User can remove the futures of anyone/anything, this can cause various effects such as apathy, luck removal, death, stasis, etc. depending on the future that is removed. They can remove some or all of the targets future depending on the users skill level and the target being affected.
Futures that are removed by this power may be irreplaceable and/or impossible to get back.
- Death Inducement
- Existence Erasure
- Experience Absorption
- Growth Negation
- Identity Erasure
- Luck Absorption
- Conceptual Materialization
- Conclusion Dominance
- Event Skipping
- Future Embodiment
- Future Manipulation
- Path Killer
- Temporal Erasure
- Users of Personal Probability Manipulation are immune.
- Midas (C)
- Templar (Destiny)
- Ultear (Fairy Tail); via Third Origin
- Diavolo (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure); via King Crimson
- Yata (Maken-ki)