- Galactic Attacks
- Galaxy Projection
The user can release/use Galactic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified galactic energy.
- Expanding Galactic Bolts: Project galactic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Galactic Blasts: Release blasts of galactic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Galactic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of galactic energy.
- Galactic Beam Emission: Release beams of a galactic energy.
- Galactic Blast: Release galactic energy over a specific target area.
- Galactic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of galactic energy.
- Galactic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of galactic energy.
- Galactic Breath: Discharge galactic energy blasts from mouth.
- Galactic Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Galactic Cutting: Use galactic energy to cut opponents.
- Galactic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with galactic energy.
- Galactic Pillar Projection: Project galactic energy pillars.
- Galactic Spike Projection: Project galactic energy spikes.
- Galactic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of galactic energy and that repels everything.
- Galactic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of galactic energy.
- Hand Blasts: Release galactic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Galactic Waves: Send out a wave of galactic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit galactic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release galactic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release galactic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of galactic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of galactic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Celestial Combat
- Cosmic Attacks
- Cosmic Constructs
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Galaxy Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Eden (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Rosalina and Luma (Super Smash Bros WiiU/3ds)
- Granzeboma (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- Amanogawa Kirara/Cure Twinkle (Go! Princess Pretty Cure)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.